*Either a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or good experience in construction machinery with a good and sufficient skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel, word and PowerPoint)
*1-3 years in the field of heavy construction equipment industry or similar sales experience, Preference will be for candidates with experience in the KSA or Mideast from Construction Equipment brands like (Volvo / Caterpillar / Komatsu/ Others)
*Product sales Knowledge and their work applications. The product range is very diverse and hence a general awareness is mandatory. Awareness of earth moving machines application and mechanical methodology.
* Communication, negotiation, Outgoing, Problem solving, planning & organising, techno commercial acumen. Aptitude for external (non desk) work
To be a consultant to our customers and sell all Construction Equipment products represented by the Sales Construction Equipment Division via Volvo Construction Equipment, Comp Air Compressors and Himoinsa Equipment, to achieve agreed budgets. This position will spend 80% of the time in the field and requires daily contacts with customers, where you provide technical advice, create and provide quotations per customer(s) requirements, 20% of the time will be spent in office work and organization per company requirements.
* Ensures that agreed budget (Volumes and values) are achieved and exceeded
* Ensure the targeted new customer coverage per month is reported and documented per company requirements
* Explores and converts new business opportunities that result in increased revenue and profit for the company
* Ensures that accurate information on competitors is presented to the Sales and Regional Managers thereby supporting the development of strategies that are aimed at increasing market share.
* Provides information about the all deals under progress to upper management, especially with big package strategic deals, to ensure these inquiries are followed and won.
*Submit credit requests to the Sales Manager and Regional Manager with his recommendations and justifications. Exert Pro-activeness in all ways to secure these strategic deals whether from external financial institution or internal to allow enough time to secure these deals properly.